Owens container and wharf transport service is one of the largest movers of international and domestic containers on and off ports in New Zealand.
With an extensive branch network across New Zealand we offer a superior nationwide container transport.
Container Transport Flexibility
Our fleet operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day. With our extended hours we can offer you the added advantage of an overnight container delivery service, allowing you to plan ahead with peace of mind that your containers will be safely waiting for you on site the next day.
Our extensive specialised fleet can transport a wide variety containers of up to 30 tonne:
- General purpose containers
- Reefer (Refrigerated) containers
- Open top containers
- High cube containers
- Flat rack containers
Utilising our fully MAF Accredited Container Freight Station we offer container packing and unpacking services including full container fumigation
Location, Location, Location
Our offices are located on the wharf at some of New Zealand’s biggest ports gives us direct access to MAF/Bio Security and Customs. This allows us to:
- Process import and export paperwork efficiently
- Resolve any issues quickly and in person
Direct access to all of the major port’s systems around New Zealand, gives us instant access to:
- Real-time container availability
- Up-to-date vessel arrivals and departure times
- The ability to proactively communicate any line or customs holds in conjunction with MAF requirements to assist in the timely movement of containers
- Our global track and trace which allows you to check on line container status and locations anywhere in the world.
Owens Port Operations are the container cartage specialists. Contact your local Owens Port Operations branch for your wharf cartage needs.